Who would’ve ever thought that the man who made the classic rock hit “Cocaine” famous would’ve had a problem with drugs? He says his big down fall wasn’t found in cocaine but with heroin and alcohol. This rock legend has been sober since 1987 and has even opened up some halfway houses.
- Farewell to Malcolm Young
- A Book of Rock :”ROCK JAATRA” preview
- Fall of Big Bands : Why do the Rock bands fall apart?
- “Admission Pick-Pack”:gifts for New Admissions on November and December.
- ROCK JAATRA-Practice pad & Studio to look out at Kalabagan!