I’m sure many of us have read his brutal autobiography about his years living with heroin addiction. The Red Hot Chili Peppers front man was in and out of treatment centers throughout his 10+ years of heroin addiction. He is now clean and sober and still a rock god.
- Farewell to Malcolm Young
- A Book of Rock :”ROCK JAATRA” preview
- Fall of Big Bands : Why do the Rock bands fall apart?
- “Admission Pick-Pack”:gifts for New Admissions on November and December.
- ROCK JAATRA-Practice pad & Studio to look out at Kalabagan!