This piece of gear is a tiny little beast. I like the fact that you can actually build you own signal chain .
You have got amps, cabs, pedals eqs and all kinds of crazy effects as well!
You have 5 blocks to build your own chain , meaning you load 5 effects at the same time, and arrange them in any order as you like .
This has some other cool features like USB, AUX in . but the question is, How does it actually sound!
I made a video a few months back using that pedal
I used a quarter inch to 8th inch adapter/converter and a stereo cable to plug it in directly in to the back of the pc (line in) . which doesn’t sound very ideal , but i wanted to see if i could cook some heavy stuff out of this signal chain.
You be the judge :
so what did you think? Sounds heavy? ( full song : https://soundcloud.com/tawkirtajammulnisshobdo/paralysis )
The patch I used for this demo :
- Pedal Board & Amp Signal Chains(Part-1)
- Making Guitars sound good – Rhythm Guitars(Guide)
- Blackstar Fly-3,দৌড়ের ওপর ছোট অ্যাম্প!
- Stomps To Rock(Part-1):What Pedals Should I buy?
- Limited recording resources ? Say Yey!