- Practice everyday, do not give space between and just keep yourself separated from your beloved Guitar,If you give it a break , you easily will fall out of form fast. Easy break up!
- Practice everything from your past, no matter how long you play, try to go back on your earlier practices to the present, this gives you a lot of variations, and things you had played wrong will eventually tend to push you to do it right.
- Practice on a metronome -always.
- Don’t try to play fast, slow down your tempo and see how many notes you play wrong.
- Pay equal attention on your Rhythm section as well as your solos, unless you Just have a different aim.
- Even if you have practiced something a lot, it does not mean you are the best for it,because maturity in music never ends.
- Don’t think you are the best, because you are not, you are always getting better till the end.
- Every show is a new show, so be sure you are up to the mark for the next NEW SHOW!
- Don’t try to be like someone else, because that someone else never tried to be someone else ! Just build up your own style.
Sazzad Arefeen of GuitarNeverLies plays for the first ever guitar collaboration artist video produced from …