Now this blog might sound funny because it is titled to sound funny but it is not funny when you follow them,I am quite sure you have or once had a guitar on your corner of your room if you are reading this or you are already into it! now straight get down to the points:
- It takes 100000 or more hours to learn guitar, but 1 minute to quit , Have you got the patience for it?
- Have you got the time and scope to practice all those long hours?
- You need a minimum decent guitar to start, do you have the budget?
- Do you know from whom.where or how you will learn it?
- Do you listen to a lot of songs? it does not matter what genre but if you are not a good listener, you have a very low chance of becoming a guitarist!
- Are you lazy to move to places? you will need to move with your guitar and all when you start over.Think about it.
- What is your motive of learning guitar?Learning for yourself? become a rock star?play for fun? set it or drop out!Because none of the motives will be a easy way of learning!
Leave your comments if you want to add more!